Thursday 9 November 2017

MUST SEE THROWBACK ..... Damned if you do ...damned if I dont



I still stand by this video post but can now add that everyone is buying followers because they now know they can get away with it ..... front rows at fashion shows are now filled up with influencers who have bought said followers and with this no press coverage or coverage in general ie online is gained .... it's just amazing how millennials have brought down the blogging community and industry especially in the UK.  I remember years ago when the likes of me and some other big bloggers were placed on front row and the backlash that happened I remember an editor from Grazia writing an article declaring she's worked years for her seat on the frow and these bloggers are being placed there now and only been blogging for a year!



My thoughts on this was everyone is entitled to their opinion ....... now I think such articles like the stern one from world a famed editor is now justified .......


I dare these influencers to leave their secure full time jobs like we did and make a career out of it! they can't they are making a career out of ruining a blogging community which when it first started was described as a revolution but Anna Dello Russo I bet they didn't know that ..... the lucky few of us jumped on opportunities and are still doing fashion but like me on TV or styling which everyone on Instagram is now .....

go on I dare you ..... if your that good leave your job ..... you won't but are happy to ruin something that would have been so good for the cheapest of cheap brands whilst sitting on the front row of shows looking at clothes you can't afford whilst taking selfies .....


Have you checked my Instagram lately? no because you guys don't support and guess what I don't need it ... not sure if you have noticed but those expensive clothes your looking at I'm wearing them, I paid for them and I'm global!!! I did it honestly, i'm mature and black... that's what is killing people .....

I'm done on this subject .....




Ok for now enjoy this hilarious piece of clotheshorse gold .....





original text from 2016......


I'm enjoying blogging because I tell the truth I've got my mojo back and not selling out ... Here i tell you about how I've become a social pariah even though I get nearly two million views a month ... The invites are drying up and lots of unfollowers especially brands and PRs. But isn't that what blogging is about telling the truth ???



No comments: