Friday 23 June 2017

THE LOOKS - TYGA X BOOHOOMAN COLLABORATION #SERIOUSLY

SERIOUSLY HAS THE FASHION WORLD AND INDUSTRY WHICH PEOPLE PRAISE AS ONE OF THE FASHION CAPITALS OF THE WORLD REALLY GOT THIS DESPERATE????



Wow! nope I promised I would keep my trap shut but either he was careless or kylie with her millions bled him dry .... #dumbass


here's the looks available this Fall/winter as in kind of now ...... so I'm going to make sure I get a few pieces of this as its a must have ... forget about designers... it's all about people  who have lots of followers and know a Kardashian


My verdict ...... ain't getting any of my money!



Collaborating with boohooMAN, Tyga wears an oversized distressed denim hoodie $52 and ripped jeans $40.Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-001Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-008Rapper Tyga sports a boohooMAN MAN print hoodie $35 and white beanie $10.Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-030Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-015Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-003Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-020Taking to a photo studio, Tyga rocks a boohooMAN t-shirt $16, scarf $20, and tailored coat $52.Tyga-boohoo-MAN-2017-Campaign-Collaboration-016

No comments: