Monday 17 April 2017

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY - Gucci Pre Fall 2017 AD Campaign




This is one of the best campaigns i've seen in ages and with brands basically spelling it out they only want the young millennials wearing their clothing the same people who can't afford it and buy fakes (check out my previous posts on this on the blog) Gucci have taken a different direction ... yes the cast is young but approachable not like alot of campaigns and shows for SS 17 where technically I was offended especially as I am a high value purchasers and why It makes me happy is coming from a black person which I am and proud this campaign tells me everyone can wear our clothes as long as you can afford them


well done Gucci this is why Gucci in my eyes is the brand everyone wants to be seen in and the brand to be seen in ....





No comments: