Friday 7 April 2017

Michael Cinco Haute Couture Fashion Forward Dubai | Fall AW 17/18


I saw this show via live feed and absolutely loved it! this is talent and I so wish the big publications covered shows like this from Dubai as there is so much talent around even in London and New York.... but it's politics and money and worse everybody wants to be at that major show in London, Paris, New York or Milan that's why those destination get so much coverage ... that's why I'm stepping away from that and looking more and emerging designers I haven't even started my next focus is London!

It's ashame that labels like this don't get coverage because nobody wants to upset the big brands and lose their golden tickets to the big show

well I don't care ....... I've lost a few for telling the truth .... why stop here?



No comments: