Wednesday 25 November 2015

Jourdan Dunn - Model of The Year - British Fashion Awards 2015



Jourdan Dunn wins the Model of the Year Award at the 2015 British Fashion Awards. This award recognises a British model who has contributed most to the international fashion scene in the past year. Nominees for this category were: Georgia May Jagger, Jourdan Dunn and Malaika Firth. 

The British Fashion Awards were held on Monday 23rd December at the London Coliseum and hosted by British comedian and actor, Jack Whitehall.The event celebrates the contributions of British designers, creatives and models to the international fashion scene since 1989.





Next year let's see Malaika Firth ..... Naomi has always campaign for black models in the fashion business .... now as a model myself I feel I want to not take over to baton as Im known internationally but not on a Naomi scale .... but I do have a voice as I get over 60k views a day so along with promoting fashion and shamelessly myself but not a lot .... I champion black people in fashion ....



No comments: