Sunday 22 November 2015

BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS .... HOW DID IT START?




This Friday is of course Black Friday .... This Friday it will be absolute chaos with thanks to Walmart who brought it over to the uk we will see the general public fighting to buy goods which in most cases they don't really needs ... Funnily enough after last years fiasco Walmart is asda are not taking part because of the said chaos of last year. 

Now this is an interactive post because I'm going to pose a few questions 


How did it all start ? Or Black Friday 
What does Black Friday mean to you? 


My only clue is to say forgive me if I don't get excited about it but if some of us was to go back and think about history or just look into It we would probably not have it or it would be probably called something different but like most say ... 

We don't matter ... 

Comment box is all yours ... As always it's a truth blog and I'mJust speaking what's on my mind .... Maybe that's why I'm hated in the vlogging world as I tell the truth and don't sugar coat 



No comments: