Sunday 11 October 2015

MY LATEST PHOTOSHOOT....


My latest photoShoot was shot in London and was not really for any publication or campaign or anything  I was just updating my modelling book ... With the help of the awesome photographer Kinga Kurek this is the result ... Yeo that's right updating my model card! Surprises me too but I'm signed ... So all the lovely comments being sent to me such as big nose Blah blah ... They don't phase me why ? I'm a signed model ... So go check yourself ....

The name of my game is to see how far I can go with this, I've stated late I'm a special booking And mature models are all the rage ... My goal to do more campaigns and most of all the do catwalk at major fashion weeks .. On schedule not that there is anything wrong with off but one big show and I can cross it off my bucket list 

Would love to know what you think of my latest snaps ... Nothing in my underwear yet though I have to 
Luck the courage up to do that #justsayin 
















No comments: