Sunday 22 March 2015

MENSWEAR - 4 OF THE BEST SS 15 T SHIRTS FROM CHRISTOPHER KANE

Christopher Kane Pages Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt

Here's 4 of my favourite T shirts from Christopher Kane for SS 15 who is known to give us some must haves tees every season which incorporate awesome graphic prints ..... Going back to my Future classics where I Label clothing unseasonable which basically means you can carry these over season after season and still look Fleek ... can't believe I'm using this word and more importantly clothing is an investment and these can be resold at a later date to finance new season clothing ... this is my favourite pass time every season detoxing my wardrobe sell pieces and finance new ones .... but these you hold on to!


Prices range from £180 to £ 250 and for my US followers my main audience cant forget you guys thats $310 to $435 and all available from MR PORTER




Christopher Kane Pages Printed Cotton-Jersey T-ShirtChristopher Kane Pages Printed Cotton-Jersey T-ShirtChristopher Kane Pages Appliquéd Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt

No comments: