Saturday 27 December 2014

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM SAINT LAURENT

Today's shoes are from Saint Laurent and are these suede men's ankle boots ... for me these are desert boots ... I have a similar pair from United Nude and they go with absolutely everything.... now Christmas is out the way I will check my bank balance and see if I can afford these .... they wont date as long as you care fro the suede and although understated those in the know will know what your wearing on your feet ...


Check them out at MR PORTER where they are priced at £620


Saint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle BootsSaint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle BootsSaint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle BootsSaint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle BootsSaint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle BootsSaint Laurent Lace-Up Leather Ankle Boots

No comments: