Monday 27 October 2014

THEY ARE ON MY LUST LIST ....

These are a must and have gone on my lust list and offer  style, practicality, value for money and substance! Which are a must when your buying footwear ... The main draw for me is the fact they are from one of the market leaders in footwear who offer all the above 

Now for a little secret ... I am of a certain age and slipping my broad feet into skinny loafers or velvet slippers is now becoming a painful excercise so now it's time to change up and go for a more comfortable option and these are the ones! Style and comfort from a name you can trust 


Gentlemen I give you the Hush Puppies Scene Longwing shoe priced at £95.00 and available now at Hushpuppies.com

 Go check them out!  Forgot to mention there is the leather or suede option ... I'm going suede all the way!!!







No comments: