Wednesday 27 November 2013

MUST SEE - ITS HERE!!! CLIQUE MAGAZINE LAUNCHES



As the banner says ... Welcome to the worlds first free shop able printed magazine ... Last night Clique magazine arrived in style ... I will let you know more on that soon ... But clique arrive with their first issue and everyone's girl crush Miranda Kerr hits the cover ... Clique offers so many things no other magazine does ... Just sign up to get your free copy ... Download your app ... And your ready to read and shop by scanning over items you see in The magazine ... The great part it's also offers you alternatives to suit all budgets ... But I'm sure you know this from my previous posts 


Don't forget to sign up .... I've got my copy and can't put it down its fascinating to use, it's a great read and the fact you can scan and shop is just amazing 



The first issue 






Sign up at CLIQUEMAGAZINE.CO.UK 



No comments: