Sunday 25 August 2013

WANT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR OR GUEST BLOG ..... ?





It had to happen .... I'm still blogging constantly bringing you up to date news ... as soon as it happens ... but I have other commitments ... so I'm looking for guest bloggers, editor and contributors ... I don't want to talk perks etc like this but if your interested to contribute to one of Europe's biggest site, also well received if not big in the USA and Asia ... places such as China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand ... I can go on then contact me and come into my world ... I'm one person I can't be everywhere at once that's where you can help....

I know its my diary so it looks a bit bad having contributors so maybe I should change the name so something that shows that its an online magazine but I'm old school and its a blog and for now that's the way I want to keep it .... you will get the relevant credits etc and attend very high profile events .... money? let's talk!


what's in it for you? contacts which are very vast, recognition ... me?

WARNING MAY INCLUDE OVERSEAS TRAVEL O SOME AMAZING EVENTS AND FASHION SHOWS.... #JUSTSAYIN


CONTACT ME AT DIARYOFACLOTHESHORSE@YAHOO.CO.UK

No comments: