Wednesday 29 May 2013

MUST SEE - CROCS BLOGGER STYLING CAMPAIGN ... MY DEBUT PHOTOSHOOT





Last week I was privileged to be invited to take part in the CROCS global blogger campaign #IMSTYLINGCROCS


I know when most of you think about CROCS  you think about those CROCS right? well myself and 5 other influential UK bloggers took the challenge to style the SS 13 collection from CROCS to show there is more to the brand than you think there is!


In my shoot I went for three totally different looks Festival chic as you know with the British weather we always need to cover up at these events and the first look shows a smart but dress down look with practical and stylish footwear.....












This following two looks featured my favourite footwear for men for the season and the are the cut out boat shoe.  These are the most practical for me ... whether whizzing around town to lunch or just looking cool or even on the beach these are the ultimate.....



CROCS cut out boat shoe


For me it was great discovering more about CROCS and exactly what they are made of ... it was my debut shoot for a brand and im happy that my maiden voyage was with CROCS



To find out more about the #IMSTYLINGCROCS project visit WWW.CROCS.CO.UK

you can also keep up to date with CROCS on Twitter and FACEBOOK 

Don't forget to use to Hashtag and let us know your thoughts and how you wear yours!


Photography by Bill Roy email info@billroy.co.uk























No comments: