Wednesday 27 March 2013

GIORGIO ARMANI AW 13/14 PRESS PREVIEW

Earlier this week I popped into the Giorgio Armani AW 13/14 press preview ... I'm still speechless ... The collection on the runway was amazing but up close when you see the intricate detailing and touched the fabrics you can really appreciate the workmanship that has gone into the collection - Armani mainline produces ALWAYS an excellent collection but this was mind lowing the fabrics ......

The press preview housed menswear and womenswear Giorgio Armani and the same for Emporio Armani and all I can say we have some hot collections for his coming winter from Armani!!


Check out my photo diary and as always nearer fall I will talk more on the collection like I do every season.


Apologies for the photographs as I was using an iPad ... Im trying to use all my own pictures now ... In a way it's good you can all keep a track on how I'm getting on with that!































































No comments: