Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hot trend for SS 12: men's coloured suits.....

Back in September on runways around the world one thing we saw and was cemented as a trend for SS 12 was coloured suits. Coloured chinos are also in for the season but personally I think why stop there! As you can see from he pictures below they dominated the cavalli runway in Milan










I've found some cheaper alternatives from the Topman SS 12 collection. Which will do the job - it makes better sense aswell when you are buying seasonal clothing to not spend too much. I always spend heavier on the winter seasons as these clothes can be more classical and have more staying power. Check out my alternatives from Topman and let me know what you think.


www.topman.com












And if you've got it ........

No comments: