Wednesday 22 June 2011

Purange ... Last Night's outfit 21.06.11

Two of the hottest colours for SS 11 are purple and orange and best suited when worn together as colour blocks. I read in a magazine that we have Cheryl Cole to thank for this trend after she wore that horrendous outfit for X Factor USA, I don't think so this trend started months ago as we all know on the runway.


The started with the likes of Jil Sander and Gucci oh used these colours on their collection and now with celebrities such as Cheryl, Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez being seen on the red carpet I thought I would also jump on the bandwagon.












Jumper........ John Smedley (a few years ago)
Jeans ............ Armani
Shoes ......... TK Maxx (as part of my TK Maxx challenge)
Socks ....... Tabio






No comments: