Wednesday 23 March 2011

KTZ A/W 11/12 (THE BLOG) LONDON FASHION WEEK

The KTZ show! where do I start? sum it up with one word...... Awesome!!!  This show took place on menswear day and one of the best was saved till last.....  KTZ never disappoint... the clothes .... think eighties, shoulder pads... cutting edge... these guys are at the forefront of fashion ...  I loved the ladies shoes, the balaclavas.... everything about the show was pleasing to the eye...  On the front row we had ambassadors, big cheese fashion editors and of course myself.... 

I think the clothes are very wearable and I challenge anyone who says otherwise, you get to see the beauty of the clothes when your up close,  that when your mind starts to work and then you understand...



KTZ I salute you!!!  here are some of my favourites....  watch out for the accessories the bangles  these are just breathtaking.....




















KTZ A/W 2011. Photography by Amelia Gregory.
Front row with the Ambassadors of Bosnia and Macedonia.....(Picture from Amelia's Magazine)

No comments: