Thursday 17 February 2011

LONDON FASHION WEEK IT'S HERE! A/W 11

London Fashion Week

Once again London Fashion Week is among us so I thought I would tell you a little bit about my plans and what I will be covering and reporting back to you.  Ive been quite fortunate to have some Fashion Heavyweights dress me this season for some of the shows this is a normal practice, I will be wearing clothes from John Smedley, Crombie, Wrangler, Camper and a few other brands which  will keep to myself for the moment.  I will be covering shows such as Caroline Charles, John Rocha, Daks, Osman, Hardy Amies to name but a few and some of the big name shows which I will keep as a surprise for now.  I will blog as soon as practical for you to see whats hot for A/W 11 and also what celebs are about and bringing you photos from some of the hottest events and shows....

The Highlight for me is, Ive been invited as a Guest of Harrods of London to join their team for LFW so this for me is such a honour, so as I like to blog I will keep you posted on how we spent our time together what picks out of the collections they liked etc....


For now wish me luck  x

No comments: