Sunday 20 February 2011

LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY 3 OUTFIT

Today still keeping the theme of Rule Britannia once again I'm dressed in Crombie and this is the 'Retro' coat.  I teamed it with this awesome polo shirt  from another of my favourites John Smedley and to finish off the look I went Parisian and wore grey Dior Jeans.

Retro Coat ................... Crombie
Polo Shirt ......................John Smedley SS 11
Jeans .............................Dior Homme


As most of you know I spent day 3 with the wonderful Folks of Harrods, we done some amazing shows and had a great time together.  The theme was colour so they loved the Retro coat and John Smedley Polo.





I love the Cerise back, lilac and yellow sleeves......


www.crombie.co.uk
www.johnsmedley.com
www.harrods.com

All clothing avaible to purchase at relevant stores or online, aswell as Harrods who stocks both Crombie and John Smedley.

No comments: