Friday 12 November 2010

THIS WEEK I'M LOVING DEBENHAMS TAILORED SHIRTS (PART 2)



OK going back to my blog 25th October, I ordered a shirt using the new Debenhams made to measure tailored shirts online service, I was quoted 21 days and to my surprise 14 days later it arrives.  Throughout the process I was kept up to date with how my shirt was getting on via email such things as been processed, nearly ready, if i really wanted red and white stitching (only joking) and of course its dispatch and arrival date.



Here it is!

It came exactly with the spec I requested.




Lincoln collar (hot trend for A/W 10)
Pocket with my initials just above it in red


Cocktail cuffs





The contrasting hem material


The finished product





It's a very comfortable shirt, my pictures don't do it justice, soft Italian luxury cotton, darted at the back and can be worn casual or dressed up!  I test drove it at an awards ceremony on the same day of its arrival and my only regret was I did not also order one in white, but I will.

All in all the quality excellent, for service excellent, easy to use website excellent and for delivery it has to be excellent. 

Why not treat the man in your life to a piece of tailored luxury for Christmas, as you know now it will definitely arrive in time!

For more info visit http://www.debenhams.com/ or alternatively visit http://www.bivolino.com/  a small price to pay for a very BIG shirt!

1 comment: